Beautiful decorative firelighter made by hand in England from recycled wax - collected from churches, hotels and restaurants - and foraged loveliness from the English countryside. Every one is different.So gorgeous it would be shame to burn it. What an amazing gift!
This is a fire-starter, NOT A CANDLE. Only light this product in a fire-safe environment such as a wood burner or open fire. Keep out of reach of children and fire hazards. Do not leave naked flames unattended When being used decoratively remove wick to avoid unwanted lighting.